註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 4406|回復: 2

China builds first sex theme park

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-5-17 14:33:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
from BBC NEWS:

China is building what is billed as its first sex theme park, aimed at improving both the sex education and the sex life of its visitors.

Due to open in Chongqing in October, Love Land will include displays of giant genitalia, naked bodies and an exhibition on the history of sex.

The park will also offer sex technique workshops and safe-sex methods.

Among the attractions is a giant rotating statue of the lower part of a nearly naked woman.

"Sex is a taboo subject in China but people really need to have more access to information about it," the park's manager, Lu Xiaoqing told the China Daily state newspaper.

"We are building the park for the good of the public. I have found that the majority of people support my idea, but I have to pay attention and not make the park look vulgar and nasty."

He was inspired to build the park after a visit to South Korea's popular sex theme park in Jeju.

Critics say Love Land is a vulgar concept, and that the Chinese people are not ready to talk publicly about sex.

"These things are too exposed," Liu Daiwei, a Chongqing policewoman, was quoted as saying by the China Daily.

"I will feel uncomfortable to look at them when other people are around."

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/8053596.stm

Published: 2009/05/16 14:36:31 GMT
 樓主| 發表於 2009-5-18 18:59:17 | 顯示全部樓層

China sex theme park demolished

from BBC:

China's first sex theme park, aimed at improving both the sex education and the sex life of its visitors, has been torn down before it even opened.

The owners were "interested only in profiting from sensationalism," the China Daily reported one official said.

Due to open in Chongqing in October, Love Land was to have included displays of giant genitalia, naked bodies and an exhibition on the history of sex.

The park was set to offer workshops on sex technique and safe-sex methods.

But the plans left Chongqing officials red-faced, correspondents say.

The officials called the planned park "vulgar, ill-minded and misleading", said China Daily.

"Sex is a taboo subject in China but people really need to have more access to information about it," the park's manager, Lu Xiaoqing told the China Daily state newspaper before the park was demolished.

"We are building the park for the good of the public. I have found that the majority of people support my idea, but I have to pay attention and not make the park look vulgar and nasty."

Among the attractions had been a giant rotating statue of the lower part of a nearly naked woman.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/8054893.stm

Published: 2009/05/18 04:25:57 GMT

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
發表於 2009-5-19 01:59:11 | 顯示全部樓層
But if you don't have someone to practice. It is painful to watch.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|talkonly.net

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:36 , Processed in 0.050633 second(s), 17 queries .